The top list of premium 140mm Radiator Fan has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Corsair QL Series, Ql140 RGB||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler - 33 Dynamic RGB LEDs - 140mm Fans - 420mm Radiator - COMMANDER CORE Smart Lighting Controller - CORSAIR iCUE Software Compatible - Zero RPM Fan||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Phanteks 140mm, PWM||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 280||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm - RL-KRZ63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm - RL-KRZ63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Corsair QL Series
- Dual Fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side.
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 250 RPM, pushing up to 50.
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 140mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
2. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
3. CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler – 33 Dynamic RGB LEDs – 140mm Fans – 420mm Radiator – COMMANDER CORE Smart Lighting Controller – CORSAIR iCUE Software Compatible – Zero RPM Fan
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- A massive 420mm radiator provides maximum surface area for extreme cooling.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control for up to six RGB PWM fans.
- Three 140mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver immense airflow to cool the most powerful systems with the latest high-performance components, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,000 RPM.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 or CW-8960093 spare parts
4. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation.
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
5. Phanteks 140mm, PWM
- Air flow – 53.3 CFM. Noise level – 25.3 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
6. AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 280
- Quiet efficient cooling with a 280mm radiator
- Customizable full Color LCD display with 6 unique modes.
- Fully customizable RGB FUSION 2.0 fans with MULTIZONE lighting
- Dual 140mm high airflow quiet WINDFORCE radiator optimized PWM fans
- Ultra Durable dual Ball bearing fan design
7. Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station – Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards.
- Analog ARGB controller – low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rgb LED Ring – Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design – designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion – maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
8. NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm – RL-KRZ63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Customizable LCD Display – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
- COMPATIBLE SOCKET & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included).
- Resolution:320 x 320px.Brightness:650 cd/m²
9. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
10. NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm – RL-KRZ63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Customizable LCD Display – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Customize Your Battlestation: With a bright, 2.
- Stay In Control: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
- Incredible Performance: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Simple Installation: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
- CPU Compatibility : Intel LGA: 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066.
140mm Radiator Fan Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 140mm Radiator Fan stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 140mm Radiator Fan in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 140mm Radiator Fan for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 140mm Radiator Fan Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 140mm Radiator Fan in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 140mm Radiator Fan currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 140mm Radiator Fan based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 140mm Radiator Fan before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 140mm Radiator Fan they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 140mm Radiator Fan, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 140mm Radiator Fan before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 140mm Radiator Fan will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 140mm Radiator Fan if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 140mm Radiator Fan on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.