The top list of premium 32 Channel Digital Mixer has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Mackie DL Series, Digital Wireless Live Sound Mixer 32-channel with Built-In WiFi and Onyx+ mic Preamps||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Allen & Heath SQ-5 Digital Mixer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16x2 Performance & Recording Digital Mixer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||PreSonus StudioLive AR12c 14-Channel USB-C Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Behringer DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000 Ultimate 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Behringer XR18 Digital Mixer Handbook: Gain a deep understanding of your digital mixer||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||BEHRINGER X32||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||BEHRINGER, X-32 COMPACT 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable Midas Preamps Black||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Mackie DL Series, 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control Lightning - Black (2044387-00)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Mackie DL Series
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic preamps with 10 fully-assignable XLR outputs plus headphone output
- Convenient built-in Wi-Fi
- Powerful channel/output DSP including parametric/31-band EQ, comp/Limiter, and more plus 4 stereo FX processors.
- Complete control via the industry-leading master fader control app for iOS, Android, Mac, or Pc
- 32×32 USB recording for recording the show, virtual sound checks, and more
2. Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer
- 48 Input Channels, 36 Total Busses, PAFL Bus, 12 Stereo Mix (Aux or Group) + Main
- 24 Local Mic Inputs (XLR), 2 1/4″ Stereo Inputs (TRS), (1) 3.
- Dedicated Talkback mic input (XLR), 1/4″ TRS Headphone out with dedicated control, SLink EtherCON connection for remote audio using dSnake/ME, DX or GigaACE/GX protocol (128×128 channels).
- I/O Port for Option Card (including 3 rd party protocols – Dante/Waves)
- 24+1 Faders with 6 Layers for 144 assignable Channel Strips
3. Allen & Heath SQ-5 Digital Mixer
- 48 Input channels, 12 Stereo mixes + LR, 3 Stereo Matrix
- 16 onboard preamps, 17 faders, Rackmountable 19-inch, 8 SoftKeys
- Access to DEEP plug-ins, Automatic Mic Mixing, 8 Stereo FX engines + dedicated returns
- I/O Port for expansion and system compatibility, AES and XLR outputs, 7” capacitive touchscreen
- 96kHz XCVI FPGA core, less than 0.7ms Latency with all processing enabled
4. StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16×2 Performance & Recording Digital Mixer
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12 channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter.
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 18-in/16-out USB 2.
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface.
- Software library includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software for Mac and Windows and UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad.
5. PreSonus StudioLive AR12c 14-Channel USB-C Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer
- 14×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.
- 2×2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 14-channel analog mixer with 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps plus two instrument inputs, 12 balanced line level inputs, 2 insert points, Stereo Super Channel (Ch.
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows.
- Global +48V phantom power
6. Behringer DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000 Ultimate 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI.
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing up to 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment.
- Fully featured MIDI controller for your DJ software
7. Behringer XR18 Digital Mixer Handbook: Gain a deep understanding of your digital mixer
8. BEHRINGER X32
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW.
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or.
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive.
9. BEHRINGER, X-32 COMPACT 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable Midas Preamps Black
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control.
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic.
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction.
- Accommodating a maximum input signal level of +23 dBu
10. Mackie DL Series
- Powerful 16 channel digital live mixer
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Total control from your iPad with intuitive Mackie Master Fader app
32 Channel Digital Mixer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 32 Channel Digital Mixer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 32 Channel Digital Mixer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 32 Channel Digital Mixer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 32 Channel Digital Mixer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 32 Channel Digital Mixer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 32 Channel Digital Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 32 Channel Digital Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 32 Channel Digital Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 32 Channel Digital Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 32 Channel Digital Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 32 Channel Digital Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 32 Channel Digital Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 32 Channel Digital Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 32 Channel Digital Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.