The top list of premium 3d Printer Controller Board has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||BIGTREETECH 3D Printer Upgrade Motherboard Octopus V1.1 Control Board 32bit Compatible TMC2209||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Flashforge Creator Pro Motherboard 3D Printer Accessories Controller Board for 3D Printer||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||6PCS 3D Printer TMC2208 V1.2 Stepper Motor Driver||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||BIGTREETECH TFT35 V3.0 Graphic Smart Display Controller Board for 3D Printer Ramps 1.4 RepRap 3D Printer Can Select Two Work Modes||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||KEYESTUDIO 3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 REPRAP Mendel PRUSA with Stepper Jumper Screw Terminal Block for Arduino Mega and ramps 1.4 Projects||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||BIGTREETECH SKR Pro v1.2 32-bit Motherboard high-Frequency 3D Printer Control Board||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MKS Gen L V2.0 3D Printer Integrated Motherboard Controller PCB Board A4988/DRV8825/TMC2208/TMC2130 Like Ramps 1.6 MKS Gen V1.4 Mainboard 1PCS||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||3D Printer MKS Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V2.0 Control Board 32Bit New Upgrade for Creality Ender 3||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||3D Printer CNC Controller Kit with for ArduinoIDE||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. BIGTREETECH 3D Printer Upgrade Motherboard Octopus V1.1 Control Board 32bit Compatible TMC2209
- Main Control Chip】Uses a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 series STM32F446ZET6 main control chip with a core frequency of 180MHz.
- Strong DIY Support】This motherboard supports up to 8 stepper drivers with 9 stepper driver outputs in total; And up to 6 PWM fans and 2 always-on fans with the ability to individually select the voltage rail that will drive each fan.
- Realize Online Printing】Interfaces with a Raspberry Pi using emulated serial over USB or direct UART to any of the serial ports on the board, to realize Klipper Firmware and Raspberry Pi Online Printing.
- Motherboard Expansion Function】Support BLTouch, locked-rotor detection, shutdown after printing, resume printing after power failure, CAN bus, U disk function, IIC expansion; at the same time reserved WIFI interface, PT100 thermistor interface (optional, Only reserved interfaces, customers need to purchase chip welding, please pay attention.
- Increase Protection Function】Uses high-performance MOSFETs to increase heating efficiency while also reducing heat generation on the motherboard.
2. Flashforge Creator Pro Motherboard 3D Printer Accessories Controller Board for 3D Printer
3. 6PCS 3D Printer TMC2208 V1.2 Stepper Motor Driver
- TMC2208 is an ultra-quiet two-phase stepper motor drive chip, continuous drive current 1.
- The flexible microPlyer interpolation unit provides up to 256 subdivisions, allowing perfect sinusoidal control even in systems with limited pulse frequencies; these are also designed because stealthChop2 ultra-quiet technology is widely used in 3D printing.
- Compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, eliminating the expensive costs of redesign.
- With this adapter you can test your SilentStepStick or flash the TMC2208 SilentStepStick with an USB-to-serial converter.
- The adapter comes with stackable headers, so you can use it direct on your 3D printer board.
4. BIGTREETECH TFT35 V3.0 Graphic Smart Display Controller Board for 3D Printer Ramps 1.4 RepRap 3D Printer Can Select Two Work Modes
- Upgrade the firmware by SD card.
- 2.Serial port screen mode supports two printing modes: SD card and U disk.
- 3.Reserve WIFI port, and WIFI function is realized by external WIFI module;
- Reserve the extension port of filament breaking detection (FIL-DET);Reserve the extension port of automatic shutdown after printing (PS-ON);.
- 5.2 sets of UART serial port extension ports are reserved for DIY use.
5. KEYESTUDIO 3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 REPRAP Mendel PRUSA with Stepper Jumper Screw Terminal Block for Arduino Mega and ramps 1.4 Projects
- It has total 5 slots for stepper motor drive module to drive 5-channel stepper motors.
- There are 3 jumper caps under each slot, which can be used to control the working subdivision of drive modules.
- For example, if connect the A4988 and plug three jumpers, the subdivision port MS1、MS2 and MS3 of A4988 module are at active HIGH, so the A4988 module is in 16-subdivision working mode.
- But if unplug the three jumpers, MS1、MS2 and MS3 of A4988 module are at active LOW, so the A4988 module is in full-step working mode.
6. BIGTREETECH SKR Pro v1.2 32-bit Motherboard high-Frequency 3D Printer Control Board
- The main control uses the ARM-level Cortex-M4 series with a 32-bit dominant frequency of 168 MHz STM32F407ZGT6 chip, performance is greatly improved.
- Equipped with highly modular open source firmware Marlin2.
- Motor driver support :TMC5160,TMC2208,TMC2130,ST820,LV8729, DRV8825,A4988, etc.
- Support Serial WIFI Online Printing.
7. MKS Gen L V2.0 3D Printer Integrated Motherboard Controller PCB Board A4988/DRV8825/TMC2208/TMC2130 Like Ramps 1.6 MKS Gen V1.4 Mainboard 1PCS
- Integrate 2560 and Ramps1.4 one PCB,easier wiring and more stable
- Use high-quality 4 layer PCB&Use special power chip,support 12V-24V, also Use Marlin firmware,same as configuration way as Ramps1.
- Support a variety of stepper drivers:4988,8825,TMC2208 and TMC2100, and available to work with LCD2004,LCD12864,MKS.
- TFT24/28/32/35 & Available to connect external large stepp drivers Accept 24V input,reduce the heated bed current to 1/4 that slove the Mosfet heat problem efficiently.
- Retail Servos,AUX-1 and AUX-2 interface of Ramps1.
8. 3D Printer MKS Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
- 2560 and Ramps 1.
- Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.
- Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.
- Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.
- Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
9. BIGTREETECH SKR Mini E3 V2.0 Control Board 32Bit New Upgrade for Creality Ender 3
- TFT35 E3 V3.
- SKR Mini E3 V2.
- TFT35 E3 V3.
- TFT35 E3 V3.
10. 3D Printer CNC Controller Kit with for ArduinoIDE
- Latest CNC Shield Expansion Board V3.
- Professional 3D printer CNC Kit ★ This is a professional 3d printer DIY kit with multiple types of modules or components you need.
- Premium Quality ★ Each part of this Logrunner 3d printer conk kit was made of premium material.
- DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sinks ★ High quality stepper motor drive with 4 Aluminum Cooler, running within 2.
- Good after-sales service. We’ll respond within 24 hours for any questions.
3d Printer Controller Board Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 3d Printer Controller Board stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 3d Printer Controller Board in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 3d Printer Controller Board for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 3d Printer Controller Board Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 3d Printer Controller Board in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 3d Printer Controller Board currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 3d Printer Controller Board based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 3d Printer Controller Board before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 3d Printer Controller Board they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 3d Printer Controller Board, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 3d Printer Controller Board before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 3d Printer Controller Board will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 3d Printer Controller Board if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 3d Printer Controller Board on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.