All Best Ash Vacuum Cleaner has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Ash Vacuum Cleaner Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8-Gallon 4-Amp Ash Vacuum w/Dual Filtration System||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Plow & Hearth Heavy-Duty||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||1200W Ash Vacuum Cleaner||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Cougar+ Ash Vacuum, Black||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Pellethead Ash Vacuum Pro for Fireplaces||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Porter-Cable 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Stanley Ash Vacuum 4Gallon 4HP SL-18184||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Vacmaster - Ash Vacuum 6 Gallon 8 Amp (EATC608S)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon All-In-One Ash and Shop Vacuum/Blower with 10' Hose||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8-Gallon 4-Amp Ash Vacuum w/Dual Filtration System
- Versatile: designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills.
- Easy to clean: reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- DUAL FILTRATION: Pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful: 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power. Cord Length (feet.) 8.5.Voltage:120 V
2. Plow & Hearth Heavy-Duty
- HEAVY DUTY – durable stainless steel canister has a powerful 10-amp motor, metal lined hose and sturdy plastic base with four wheels for stability.
- HEAT-RESISTANT – vacuums wash ash (not just cold ash) up to 140°F, so you don’t have to freeze while your fireplace, pellet stove or wood stove cools completely.
- VERSATILE – clean your fireplace, wood stove, pellet stove or BBQ grill quickly and easily; use indoors or outside, portable designs stores away compactly.
- QUICK, CLEAN & EASY – extra-long 10’L hose, 16’L power cord, rolling design and compact size; easy to use, maneuver, empty and clean.
- SUPERIOR VALUE – comes with two heavy-duty, reusable, washable filters and a bonus accessory kit with crevice tool, brush, pellet stove hose, adapter and storage bag.
3. 1200W Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- 1200w Powerful Suction】Powerful 1200w motor, more powerful the suction of the vacuum.
- High Quality & Safety】The ash vacuum has a metal construction, the aluminum extension wand and metal hose.
- Fully Sealed Filtration System】 This ash vacuum equipped with Double stage filteration system to prevent fine dust particles from escaping into your breathing space and protect the motor from being damaged while ensuring efficient work.
- Multifunctional Applications】 This ash vacuum bring a more convenient service to your life with its elegant appearance and practical performance.
- What you get】Myfireplacedirect Ash Vacuum Cleaner x1, Metal-Lined Hose x1, Aluminum extension wand x1, User Manual x1; HEPA cartridge filter x1, filter cage x1, casters x3, 1 year limited warranty and after-sell service.
4. Cougar+ Ash Vacuum
- For use with cool to warm fine ash, not hot ash or coals
- Includes nine accessories and a drawstring carry bag
- Patented filter system designed to filter the finest ash particles
- Metal construction with fire resistant components
- Ideal for wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, & BBQ’s
- Patented filter system for fine ash particles
- Metal construction with fire resistant components
- Clean filters without opening the unit
- New and improved flame resistant hose
- Ideal for wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces & BBQ’S
- 110/120V Required
5. Pellethead Ash Vacuum Pro for Fireplaces
- For Use With Warm & Cool Ash – Includes Brush Attachment, Fine Ash Attachment, Fireplace Attachment, Owners Manual.
- Dual HEPA Filters – Washable & Heat Resistant
- Powerful Motor – 10Amp Motor, Quite Operation (78dB)
- 5 Gallon Canister, 7 Foot Metal Hose, 10 Foot Power Cord Standard
- 5 Year Industry Leading Warranty – The Only Ash Vacuum Designed by Pellet Stove Techs, 27+ Yrs in Business, Over 10,000 Stoves Serviced.
6. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills.
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter.
7. Porter-Cable 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum
- STRONG SUCTION & HIGH PERFORMANCE 】 4 peak horsepower motor provides powerful suction for quickly cleaning.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ASH CLEANING】 4-gallon, 4 peak horsepower ash vacuum is the ideal tool for cleaning up ash.
- SAFETY & FRIENDLY & CONVENIENT】 The machine is safer to use when dealing with ash.
- EASY TO CLEAN】 Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean.
- WHAT YOU GET】 1 x Porter-Cable PCX18184 Ash Vacuum, 1 x Flame Retardant Hose, 1 x Pre-filter, 1 x Cartridge Filter, 1 x Aluminum Extension Wand, 1 x 3-Years Limited Warranty.
8. Stanley Ash Vacuum 4Gallon 4HP SL-18184
- STRONG SUCTION & HIGH PERFORMANCE】The ash vacuum cleaner operating at 4 Peak HP provides substantial suction power for cleaning quickly; compact and portable 4 gallon capticity metal tank provide excellent performance in any fireplaces or stoves.
- HIGH-QUALIFIED & SAFETY & CONVENIENT】The ash vacuum tank was equipped by durable metal with spray-paint craft, the aluminum extension wand and metal hose which makes it heat-resistant.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS】Benefit from its portable and compact designed, the ash vacuum cleaner is ideal for vacuuming cold ashes and fire dust material from fireplaces, wood/coal-fired ovens, ashtrays, fire pits and barbecues grills.
- DOUBLE FILTRATION】The cartridge filter and pre-filter avoid particles or dust into the motor, and protect the motor from being damaged.
- WHAT YOU GET】Stanley SL-18184 4 gallon 4 peak HP ash vacuum cleaner x 1, hose x 1, aluminum extension wand x 1, cartridge filter x 1, users manual x 1, 1 year limited warranty.
9. Vacmaster – Ash Vacuum 6 Gallon 8 Amp (EATC608S)
- 8 Amp motor for maximum suction power
- Ultra-quiet operation provide comfort on ears
- Casters on wheel base and large carry handle for portability
- On-board accessory and hose storage for complete organization
- LED work light for increased visibility
10. PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon All-In-One Ash and Shop Vacuum/Blower with 10′ Hose
- Cleans warm and cool Ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and BBQ grills
- Washable and replaceable heat-resistant filter traps the finest dust and Ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister with 4 gallon Ash capacity
- Quiet (79 dB) and powerful 10 amp motor
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a blower
- The PAVC102 Ash Vacuum Kit provides all the accessories you need at a lower cost than if you purchased a hose and extra filter separately!.
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproduction Harm
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Ash Vacuum Cleaner currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Ash Vacuum Cleaner based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Ash Vacuum Cleaner before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Ash Vacuum Cleaner they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Ash Vacuum Cleaner, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Ash Vacuum Cleaner before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Ash Vacuum Cleaner will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Ash Vacuum Cleaner if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Ash Vacuum Cleaner on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.