The top list of premium Carbon Fiber Filament has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||OVERTURE Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||PRILINE Carbon Fiber Polycarbonate 1KG 1.75 3D Printer Filament||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TECBEARS Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Carbon Black||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ZIRO Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1.75mm||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||SainSmart 1.75mm Black ePA-CF Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Filament 1KG (2.2lbs) Spool for 3D Printer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||CooBeen Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||SUNLU Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1kg 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||IEMAI Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Suntop PLA Filament 3D Printer Filament Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm 20% Carbon Fiber Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm 1kg 2.2lbs Black Spool||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||eSUN Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Filament 1.75mm||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. OVERTURE Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm
- High stiffness and strength】This Carbon Fiber PLA contains premium carbon fiber, which endows the filament with high stiffness and strength less to be deformed under the same force of impact compared with Basic PLA.
- Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Overture Carbon Fiber Rolls.
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.
- Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more.
- LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE】No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier.
2. PRILINE Carbon Fiber Polycarbonate 1KG 1.75 3D Printer Filament
- Material: Carbon fiber Polycarbonate – Color: Black – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.
- Size: 1.
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F).
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber Polycarbonate filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal.
3. TECBEARS Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Carbon Black
- Premium PLA Filament & Strong Bed Adhesion】TECBEARS has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects.
- No Clogging & No Bubbles & Smooth Printing】Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing.
- Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PLA filaments tidy and easy to be fed.
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances.
- Strong After-sales Support】Whenever or why, when encountering any printing problems you can contact us, we will solve it.
4. ZIRO Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1.75mm
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200-230℃, Heat bed 50-60℃, Print Speed 30-90mm/s
- Dimensional Accuracy and Consistency, Diameter tolerance at +/-0.
- Carbon fiber reinforced PLA filament is very tough
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant. Bonus – an extra reseal bag for storing used filament and a notecard
- After-sales service: Find us from the card, any question will be provided with a satisfactory solution.
5. SainSmart 1.75mm Black ePA-CF Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Filament 1KG (2.2lbs) Spool for 3D Printer
- Incredible Strong] We use a new formula to improve its rigidity and print performance: 75% nylon coupled with 25% carbon fiber, which is ready to take on your next project.
- Lower Shrink Rate] It features with lower shrink rate, higher strength, and rigidity, less warpage and more resistant to wear and tear compared to the traditional nylon filament.
- Smooth Printing] Produce high-quality parts that are easy to process and look great; all while delivering functionality, stiffness, dimensional stability and heat resistance in an easy to print material.
- Application] It is suitable for those looking to make both strong and flexible industrial parts, prosthetics, medical equipment, and complex costumes, etc.
- Tips] Carbon Fiber is abrasive and in general, these fibers will rapidly accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles.
6. CooBeen Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament
- REAL PLA CARBON FIBERS】A stronger, sturdier and more dimensionally stable 1.
- PRINT ADVANTAGE】PLA Carbon Fiber has the advantages of bubble-free, high toughness and using eco-friendly raw materials to ensure smooth extrusion, smooth flow and clogging-free during printing.
- PERFECT QUALITY】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon bag, aiming to protect the product from moisture and dust, which ensuring no bubble and clogging issues during printing.
- LITTLE TIPS】The carbon fiber consumables have extremely high rigidity, and long-term printing will wear the copper nozzles and make the hole diameter larger.
- WHAT YOU GOT】1* 3D Printer Filament x 1* Build Surface x 1* 0.
- WHAT WE PROVIDE】Friendly After-Sales Service & Lifetime Product Consulting.
7. SUNLU Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1kg 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
- SUNLU Material】 Carbon fiber Polycarbonate – Color: Black – Weight: 1kg (approximately 2.
- SUNLU 3D Filament Size】 1.
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature】 190-230°C (374-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 60-80°C(140-176°F).
- Performance Advantages】 SUNLU Carbon fiber PLA filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal.
- 100% Environmental Friendly】 Carbon Fiber filament 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment.
8. IEMAI Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament
- IEMAI CARBON FIBER PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT – 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.
- PLA Filament — Material : 80% PLA filled with 20% Carbon fiber .
- 75 mm – High Dimensional accuracy – 1.
- Carbon fiber filament is a tough material with a nice matte finish.
- Carbon fiber 3D Filament : Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Clog-Free, Minimal warping, Stronger Toughness, with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal.
9. Suntop PLA Filament 3D Printer Filament Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm 20% Carbon Fiber Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm 1kg 2.2lbs Black Spool
- PLA Filament】 PLA has advantage of no air bubble、no wraping etc.
- High Accuracy 】30-40 times laser scan per second during production, ensure Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.
- Real Carbon Fibers】A stronger, sturdier and more dimensionally stable version.
- Eco-friendly Material】SUNTOP 1.
- Recommend Temperature】Printed Temps 190-220°c.
10. eSUN Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Filament 1.75mm
- Heat Resistance Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon】80% Nylon Coupled with 20% Carbon Fiber, which makes it has higher rigidity and strength than normal nylon filament.
- Clog-free & Bubble-Free & Less-tangle】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.
- Wide Application】Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.
- Stable Dimensional Tolerance】3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.
- 100% Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging, eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and prevent from dust and foreign particles, avoid nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
How To Choose The Best Carbon Fiber FilamentDoes the thought of finding a great Carbon Fiber Filament stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Carbon Fiber Filament in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Carbon Fiber Filament for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Carbon Fiber Filament. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Carbon Fiber Filament in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Carbon Fiber Filament currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Carbon Fiber Filament based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Carbon Fiber Filament before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Carbon Fiber Filament they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Carbon Fiber Filament, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Carbon Fiber Filament before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Carbon Fiber Filament will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Carbon Fiber Filament if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Carbon Fiber Filament on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.