All Best Dimmable Led Bulb has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Dimmable Led Bulb Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Philips LED Flicker-Free A19 Light Bulb||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Amazon Basics 60W Equivalent||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||GE Dimmable LED Light Bulbs||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Sunco Lighting Outdoor Led Flood Light||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Dimmable Ascher Vintage LED Edison Bulbs||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||SYLVANIA LED TruWave Natural Series A19 Light Bulb||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
1. Philips LED Flicker-Free A19 Light Bulb
- Energy Efficient: Philips LED Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80 percent less energy than 40 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- Long Lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market.
- DIMMABLE WARM GLOW EFFECT: Flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2700 to 2200 Kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements.
2. Linkind Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs
- GREAT VALUE & EXCELLENT COLOR: This value pack comes with 6 bulbs, each with 800 lumens of light output.
- MONEY SAVING & LONG LASTING: Linkind A19 LED light bulbs can last for at least 13 years based on 3hrs/day of use.
- SMOOTH & DIMMABLE: Compatible with most LED dimmers to have smooth dimming ranging from 10% to 100%.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Turns on instantly, no warm up time, 2700K, 120V, 230° beam angle, perfectly and widely used in the home indoor lighting, hotel, meeting room, offices, hospital, schools, factories and more, depend on your personal preference.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: UL Listed and FCC certification to guarantee world-class quality.
3. Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60 Watt incandescents; These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb; Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2200 to 2700 kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- These best in class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively; Philips LEDs are mercury free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- A19 soft white light bulbs are perfect anywhere you need a balance of clarity and warmth with the flexibility of dimming in an slightly smaller bulb; The E26 medium base fits standard fixtures on pendant, vanity, and bare lamps.
- This 4 pack of A19 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of 3 hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Comfortable Light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
4. Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb
- Energy efficient: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 Light Bulbs use roughly 80 percent less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb; Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- Long lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of Upto 10,000 hours and includes a 3 year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement; Life hours 22.
- Soft White: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights.
- Smooth dimming: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market; These BR30 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Compatibility: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- Comfortable light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
5. Amazon Basics 60W Equivalent
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room.
- This LED light bulb uses only 9 watts of energy, saving up to $56.
- This bulb costs only $1.
- Not eligible for shipments to California
6. GE Dimmable LED Light Bulbs
- LED LIGHT BULBS: GE LED light bulbs are the perfect general purpose, dimmable LED light bulbs that fit lamps, fixtures and more.
- REPLACEMENT LIGHT BULBS: These LED lights replace traditional 60-Watt incandescent light bulbs while only using 10-Watts (800 lumens).
- LONG-LASTING: The LED light bulbs are rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours of daily use.
- SAVE MONEY: These dimmable LED light bulbs save $50 on energy costs per light bulb versus a 60-Watt incandescent light bulb.
- LED LIGHTS WITH DIMMABLE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: The LED light bulbs work with most dimmer switches.
7. Sunco Lighting Outdoor Led Flood Light
- Top Rated Dimmable PAR38 LED Bulbs / Spotlights, Fits 6” Cans
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor.
- WATERPROOF – Fits 5” or 6” cans.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
8. Dimmable Ascher Vintage LED Edison Bulbs
- Ascher E26 LED light bulb has 20,000 hours average lifespan.
- SMOOTH DIMMING CONTROL: Compatible with LED dimmer switches, offering a smooth dimming control with the lowest brightness at 10%.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: No mercury, no UV & IR, no dazzling, flicker-free.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: They fit into E26 screw base and install into fixtures directly.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Buy with Confidence: Ascher is committed to providing our customers with high quality products, we are dedicated to ensuring your fully satisfaction.
9. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.
- The high definition soft white light helps create a comfortable, cozy light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature.
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 8 LED bulbs A19 shape and size with frosted finish, Medium base (E26), General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps.
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches.
10. SYLVANIA LED TruWave Natural Series A19 Light Bulb
- Make your home a place of comfort with better light that minimizes unnecessary blue light and eye-strain.
- FEEL BETTER with better light that supports an improved sleep wake/cycle and can help you fall asleep easier.
- SEE BETTER with better light that’s more soothing for your eyes when reading and shows real, vivid colors, whites and skin tones!.
- LIVE BETTER with better light that gives you the benefits of the Sun’s Natural Light all day and night.
- SYLVANIA TruWave Technology creates a nurturing environment for your family by filling your home with light most like the Sun’s Natural Light.
Dimmable Led Bulb Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Dimmable Led Bulb stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Dimmable Led Bulb in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Dimmable Led Bulb for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Dimmable Led Bulb Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Dimmable Led Bulb in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dimmable Led Bulb currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dimmable Led Bulb based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dimmable Led Bulb before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dimmable Led Bulb they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dimmable Led Bulb, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dimmable Led Bulb before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dimmable Led Bulb will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dimmable Led Bulb if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dimmable Led Bulb on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.