The top list of premium E36 Coilovers has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Raceland Ultimo Coilovers for BMW 3-Series E36 (1992-1999)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||maXpeedingrods Street Coilovers for BMW 3 Series E36 316i 318i 318is 318ic 323i 323ic 323is 328i 328is 328ic M3||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Rev9 R9-HS2-026 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Lowering Kit||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 89-05 MAZDA Miata / MX5 - NA8C/NB8C||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||maXpeedingrods Coilovers Shock Suspension Kits for BMW E46 1998-2006 316i||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Rev9 R9-HPX-1194 Hyper-Street ONE Coilover Lowering Kit||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||JDMSPEED New Racing Coilover Adjustable Suspension Kit Replacement For BMW E46 3 Series 98-02||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Godspeed MSS0940 MonoSS Coilover Lowering Kit||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 95-99 BMW 3 SERIES - E36 (M3)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Solo-Werks S1BW001 S1 Coilover System - BMW 3 Series (E36) 1992-1998 Coupe Sedan Convertible||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Raceland Ultimo Coilovers for BMW 3-Series E36 (1992-1999)
2. maXpeedingrods Street Coilovers for BMW 3 Series E36 316i 318i 318is 318ic 323i 323ic 323is 328i 328is 328ic M3
- Fit for BMW 3 Series E36 (1992-1999) 316i, 318i, 318is, 318ic, 323i, 323ic, 323is, 325is, 325ic, 328i, 328is, 328ic, M3, not for 318ti, 325i and M3 convertible model.
- Spring Rate: Front 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs); Rear 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs)
- Adjustable Height
- Package Contents: 2 front+2 rear shocks, 2 C- Spanners for adjustment, 2 rear Springs+2 front Springs, Front Bump stops and dust covers.
- Note: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis match the description before purchase.
3. Rev9 R9-HS2-026 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Lowering Kit
- Compatible With BMW 3-Series RWD (E90/E92/E93) 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013; Excludes M3
- Spring Rate: Front – 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch) | Rear – 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/inch) // Top Mount: Yes, Pillow Ball Camber Plate | No, Reuse Factory Top Mount // Damping Levels: 32 Ways.
- Specially Designed Coil Springs Over Shock Kit To Lower The Vehicle Proper Way
- Mono Tube Shock With Steel Alloy Body And Valving Allows 32 Clicks Rebound Force Adjustment; Independent Spring Tension And Ride Height Settings To Allow Stiffness And Ride Height To Be Adjusted Separately.
- These Coilovers are “Lowering Kit” and DOES NOT adjust to Factory Ride Height.
4. BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 89-05 MAZDA Miata / MX5 – NA8C/NB8C
- The BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty.
- With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier.
5. maXpeedingrods Coilovers Shock Suspension Kits for BMW E46 1998-2006 316i
- Fit for BMW 3 (E46) 4-door sedan 330i; 325i; 328i; 318d; 320d; 320i,325i; 330d; (02/1998-04/2005); for BMW 3 2-door Convertible (E46) 330ci; 325ci; 323ci; 320cd; 330cd; (04/2000-12/2007); for BMW 3 2-door Coupe (E46) 320ci; 325ci; 330ci; 320cd; 330cd; (02/1999-12/2006); for BMW 3 Touring 5-door wagon/estate (E46) 316i; 325i; 328i; 330i; 323i; 325i; 318d; 320d; 330d; (10/1999-05/2005).
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension to reduce the shaking motion to a certain extent.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness — The advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring – Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.
6. Rev9 R9-HPX-1194 Hyper-Street ONE Coilover Lowering Kit
- Compatible With BMW 3-Series RWD (E36) 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999; Excludes M3
- Spring Rate: Front – 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/inch) | Rear – 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch) // Damping Levels: 16 Levels // Top Mount: Front – Yes, Standard Pillow Ball | Rear – Yes, Standard Top Mount.
- Mono-Tube Shock Design With 16 Levels of Damping Force Adjustment
- Sport Tuned Lowering Springs To Ensure Ride Improvement; Drop Range From 1.
- No Install Instructions, Install By Experienced Professionals Is Recommended. Adjustment Requires.
7. JDMSPEED New Racing Coilover Adjustable Suspension Kit Replacement For BMW E46 3 Series 98-02
- Gold Full Coilover Suspension Kit Replacement For BMW E46
- Spring rate Front 8 kg/mm (392 lbs/in); Spring rate Rear 7 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Full monotube design coilover with integrated aluminum top mounts
- Independently adjustable lower mount allows fine tuning of a vehicle’s height without sacrificing shock travel.
- Easy Installation – Direct Replacement Of Worn Out Factory Struts; No Install Instructions, Install By Experienced Professionals Is Recommended.
8. Godspeed MSS0940 MonoSS Coilover Lowering Kit
- Compatible With BMW 3-Series RWD (E36) 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999; Excludes M3;
- Spring Rate (Front/Rear) : 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)/10 kg/mm (560 lbs/inch); Damping Levels: 16 Rebound Force Levels.
- 52mm Mono-Tube Stainless Steel Shock With 16 Levels of Damping Adjustment Corresponds to Daily Driving Scene To The Sunday Track.
- Performance Internal Piston With Koyo Japan 6204z Bearing Provides Smooth Stroke; Powder Coated CNC Machined Aluminum And Carbon Steel Accessories; Independent Spring Tension And Height Adjustment; Racing Grade Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index; Shock Absorber Can Be Rebuild When Worn Out.
- Full 1 Year Limited Warranty From Date Of Purchase; Install By Experienced Professionals Is Highly Recommended.
9. BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 95-99 BMW 3 SERIES – E36 (M3)
- BMW 3 SERIES- Chassis Code: E36 (M3)
- Mono-tube shock design.
- Front camber plates will be included only on applicable vehicles
- Custom Kits available (Contact us prior to ordering)
- One year warranty & rebuilds available.
10. Solo-Werks S1BW001 S1 Coilover System – BMW 3 Series (E36) 1992-1998 Coupe Sedan Convertible
- High Tensile Chrome Silicon Wire Springs
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings
- Gas Charged, Fixed Dampening, Independent Valves, App Specific Tuning
- Elastomer Bumpstops
How To Choose The Best E36 CoiloversDoes the thought of finding a great E36 Coilovers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying E36 Coilovers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect E36 Coilovers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about E36 Coilovers. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best E36 Coilovers in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best E36 Coilovers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top E36 Coilovers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the E36 Coilovers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the E36 Coilovers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good E36 Coilovers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your E36 Coilovers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable E36 Coilovers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good E36 Coilovers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated E36 Coilovers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.