All Best External Raid Enclosure has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. External Raid Enclosure Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||OWC ThunderBay 8 RAID 5 Edition 8-Bay External Drive w/Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ORICO 4Bay External Raid Hard Drive Enclosure Magnetic Aluminum Type C to SATA for 3.5inch HDD Tool Free Storage Case Support 7 RAID Modes Up to 64TB(4X16TB) - NS400RC3||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||OWC ThunderBay 4 RAID 5 4-Bay External Storage Enclosure with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||QNAP TR-002 2 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with Hardware RAID (Diskless) (TR-002-US)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||TERRAMASTER D2-310 USB Type C External Hard Drive RAID Enclosure USB3.1 (Gen1) 2-Bay RAID Storage Support RAID 0/1/Single (Diskless)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID External Hard Drive Enclosure 2.5"&3.5" SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure with 80mm RGB Silent Fan||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Syba 8 Bay Tool Less Tray Hot Swappabe 2.5" 3.5" SATA Non Raid External USB 3.0 Enclosure SY-ENC50119l||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||OWC 0GB Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Enclosure Kit||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. OWC ThunderBay 8 RAID 5 Edition 8-Bay External Drive w/Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Eight universal 2.
- Daisy-chain six units together for up to 768TB of storage capacity or five additional Thunderbolt devices with second Thunderbolt 3 port.
- DisplayPort 1.2 for connecting up to a 4K display
- No drivers needed and includes Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Thunderbolt certified for Mac and Windows w/ Up to 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
2. WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive
- Massive capacity storage with auto and system backup
- RAID-0 ready out of the box
- RAID optimized WD Red drives
- USB 3.1 Gen 1-ready, USB 3.0 compatibility
- Formatted NTFS for out-of-the-box compatibility with Windows 10, Windows 8.
3. ORICO 4Bay External Raid Hard Drive Enclosure Magnetic Aluminum Type C to SATA for 3.5inch HDD Tool Free Storage Case Support 7 RAID Modes Up to 64TB(4X16TB) – NS400RC3
- 7 RAID MODES — The ORICO 4 bay raid enclosure equipped with raid function for the various uses.
- LARGE CAPACITY — Every single disk of the 3.
- QUALITY CHIP CONTROL — The 4 bay usb enclosure adopts dual high quality chips, which has both transmission performance for fast 5Gbps and stability and can carry the huge data interaction of the enterprise, reduce the delay.
- GOOD HEAT DISSIPATION PERFORMANCE — A 92mm cooling fan built in the usb drive enclosure with honeycomb dissipation holes at the back of the 3.
- 12 MONTH QUALITY ASSURANCE WITH LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT – All ORICO products purchased through Amazon include an 12-month quality assurance and lifetime technical support.
4. OWC ThunderBay 4 RAID 5 4-Bay External Storage Enclosure with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports and Dedicated DisplayPort 1.2 port
- Up to 1527MB/s sustained performance
- Includes SoftRAID: robust software for creating, monitoring, and managing advanced RAID sets RAID 4/5/1+0 (10) is available for Mac only at this time.
- Works with 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives — no adapter needed
- User configurable in RAID 0, 1, 4, 5 & 1+16
5. QNAP TR-002 2 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with Hardware RAID (Diskless) (TR-002-US)
- High-speed direct-attached storage Device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-002 as external storage for NAS backup
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- Supports up to 2 2. 5/3. 5 inch SATA drives at Gbps
- Hardware RAID supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD, and individual disks
- Includes a USB Type-C to USB 3. 0 cable
- Lockable drive Bays
6. Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
- Support all brand of 3.
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.
- Thermal Sensor Built-in, Auto and Manual mode, and ONE Button interface selection to switch USB 3.
7. TERRAMASTER D2-310 USB Type C External Hard Drive RAID Enclosure USB3.1 (Gen1) 2-Bay RAID Storage Support RAID 0/1/Single (Diskless)
- Up to 36TB storage capacity.
- Compatible with various hard drives including 3.
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.
- Multiple RAIDs supported.
- Various applications.
8. Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID External Hard Drive Enclosure 2.5″&3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure with 80mm RGB Silent Fan
- Enjoy All Games You Like】Four hard drives can be mounted in this device, support with up to 72TB large capacity.
- See A Visually Stunning World】A 80mm RGB Silent Fan is located between the Translucent Frames on both sides.
- Four Universal 3.
- Powerfully Easy RAID】Supports RAID 0/1/3/5/10/Span/Clone/Normal RAID modes, you can configure multiple RAID modes at the flick of an easy-access switch for your specific needs.
- Wide Project Applicability】Convenient USB3.
9. Syba 8 Bay Tool Less Tray Hot Swappabe 2.5″ 3.5″ SATA Non Raid External USB 3.0 Enclosure SY-ENC50119l
- Support all brands of 2.
- Smart Fan function with built-in thermal sensor support Auto & manual mode with 3 level of fan speed
- Super Speed USB3.
- Independent control switch for each drive allows drives to be powered off individually.
- To ensure compatibility with your computer system, The SY-ENC50119 supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX, Linux, and Google Chrome OS.
10. OWC 0GB Mercury Elite Pro Dual RAID USB 3.1 / eSATA Enclosure Kit
- 0 GB Dual bay USB 3.1 Gen 1 and eSATA equipped performance RAID enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, span, and independent modes
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 & eSATA connectivity-Accelerate your workflow with transfer speeds up to 407MB/s
- Supports 2 x SATA HDDs. All Cables included
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
External Raid Enclosure Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great External Raid Enclosure stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying External Raid Enclosure in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect External Raid Enclosure for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about External Raid Enclosure Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best External Raid Enclosure in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best External Raid Enclosure currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top External Raid Enclosure based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the External Raid Enclosure before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the External Raid Enclosure they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good External Raid Enclosure, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your External Raid Enclosure before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable External Raid Enclosure will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good External Raid Enclosure if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated External Raid Enclosure on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.