The top list of premium Gtx 950 Card has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||MSI Computer V809-2277R Video Card (GTX 1050 TI 4GT OC)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ASUS PH-GTX1050TI-4G GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB FTW GAMING||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Asus PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2GB Phoenix Fan OC Edition HDMI DVI Graphics Card||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 192-Bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR5 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card GPU Mini ITX Design||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||inRobert Graphics-Card Fan-Replacement for MSI-GTX-1060-6G-OCV1 - GPU-Fan 85mm HA9015H12SF-Z for MSI R7 360 GTX 950 2GD5||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 128-Bit HDMI/DP/DVI 4GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1650 D6 Ventus XS OCV1)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. MSI Computer V809-2277R Video Card (GTX 1050 TI 4GT OC)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit. Core Clocks : 1455 MHz / 1341 MHz
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Form Factor: ATX. Power consumption 75 W, Recommended PSU 300 W
2. ASUS PH-GTX1050TI-4G GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Clock speeds of 7008MHz
- PCI Express 3.0 Interface
- Ports: 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort
- Chipset: NVIDIA
- GPU Processor: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
3. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade.
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
4. EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB FTW GAMING
- EVGA “ACX 2.0” Cooling Technology
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 1203 MHz / Boost Clock: 1405 MHz
- Memory Clock: 6610 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 768
- Memory Detail: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width 128 Bit / Memory Speed: 0.30ns / Memory Bandwidth: 105.76 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 350W or greater power supply
5. Asus PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2GB Phoenix Fan OC Edition HDMI DVI Graphics Card
- 1531MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball Bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10.
6. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 192-Bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR5 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192 bit
- Video Memory – 6GB GDDR5. Power consumption- 120 W. Recommended PSU – 450 W
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1; 4)/ HDMI 2; 0B x 1
7. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
8. MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card GPU Mini ITX Design
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case, 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730 & Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 64 bit / 6000 MHz Memory
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.
9. inRobert Graphics-Card Fan-Replacement for MSI-GTX-1060-6G-OCV1 – GPU-Fan 85mm HA9015H12SF-Z for MSI R7 360 GTX 950 2GD5
- Diameter : 85mm , screw mount hole: 42x42x42mm , Length of cable: 10mm .
- Suitable for MSI GTX 1060 6G OCV1 Video Card
- Suitable for MSI GTX 1060 3gb Graphics Card
- Suitable for MSI GTX 950 2GD5 GPU
- Suitable for MSI R7 360 2GD5
10. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 128-Bit HDMI/DP/DVI 4GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1650 D6 Ventus XS OCV1)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Boost Clock: 1620 MHz
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Output: DL-DVI-D x 1 / HDMI 2.0b x 1 / DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4)
Gtx 950 Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Gtx 950 Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Gtx 950 Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Gtx 950 Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Gtx 950 Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Gtx 950 Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gtx 950 Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gtx 950 Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gtx 950 Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gtx 950 Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gtx 950 Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gtx 950 Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gtx 950 Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gtx 950 Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gtx 950 Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.