The top list of premium I5 6500 Motherboard has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||HP Business Desktop ProDesk 600 G2 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) i5-6500 3.20 GHz - 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 256 GB SSD (Renewed)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Dell Optiplex 3050 SFF Desktop PC||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Intel Core i5-6500 Desktop CPU Processor- SR2L6 (Renewed)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Dell Optiplex 5040 MT Desktop Computer||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 SFF Intel Quad Core i5-6500-3.2 GHZ||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. HP Business Desktop ProDesk 600 G2 Desktop Computer – Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) i5-6500 3.20 GHz – 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM – 256 GB SSD (Renewed)
- Windows 10 Professional
- Intel i5-6500 Quad Core 3.2GHz – 6th Gen i5
- 8GB DDR4 RAM / 256GB SSD
- Gigabit Ethernet – Intel Integrated Video
- USB KB / Mouse included
2. Dell Optiplex 3050 SFF Desktop PC
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon.
- Invest in a Optiplex 3050 SFF Desktop Business PC with keyboard and mouse included for a high performance computer for work, home, or school!.
- Intel Core i5-6500 Quad-Core Processor 3.20GHz 6MB CPU, Turbo Up To 3.6GHz
- 16 GB DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory
- 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro
3. ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Socket AM4 Digi Power design 9 Power Phase design Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge) Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge) Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge).
- Country of origin : China
- Memory 4x DDR4-3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots Dual Channel ECC Non-ECC Unbuffered Max Capacity of 64GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge)).
- Slots 2x PCI-Express 3 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8) 2x PCI-Express 2 0 x16 Slots (two run at x4) 1x PCI-Express 2 0 x1 Slot.
4. Intel Core i5-6500 Desktop CPU Processor- SR2L6 (Renewed)
- LGA 1151
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096×2304
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset Motherboards
5. Dell Optiplex 5040 MT Desktop Computer
- Processor: Intel Core 6th Generation i5-6500 Processor (Quad Core, Up to 3.60GHz, 6M Cache, 65W)
- 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz | Mini Tower | 8X DVD +/- RW Drive
- 256GB Solid State Drive SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Intel Integrated Graphics
- HDMI / 2 DisplayPort / 10 USB (6 USB 3.0)
6. MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4.
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning fast game experience: 1x turbo M.2, amd turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
7. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
8. Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor
- A new level of intelligent performance
- Do more at once
- Speedy content creation
- Get your game on
- 3.20 GHz up to 3.60 GHz Max Turbo Frequency / 6 MB Cache
9. Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400
- 6 Cores/ 6 Threads
- 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 9 MB cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series chipsets
- Processor Graphics – Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Intel Optane Memory supported
- Note: 2.9 GHz is a base frequency whereas 4.1GHz is a Max turbo frequency
10. Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 SFF Intel Quad Core i5-6500-3.2 GHZ
- An Industry Leader: As a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, we pride ourselves on producing quality remanufactured PCs.
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 Small Form Factor
- Intel Quad Core i5-6500-3.2 GHZ, 16GB RAM
- 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro loaded
I5 6500 Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great I5 6500 Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying I5 6500 Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect I5 6500 Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about I5 6500 Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best I5 6500 Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best I5 6500 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top I5 6500 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the I5 6500 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the I5 6500 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good I5 6500 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your I5 6500 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable I5 6500 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good I5 6500 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated I5 6500 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.