All Best Lga 1156 Motherboard has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Lga 1156 Motherboard Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX (LGA 1200/Intel/Z490/ATX/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 2/WiFi 6/Gaming Motherboard)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Metal Backplate Intel LGA 1150 1151 1155 1156 CPU Bracket Holder Radiators Base 115X Dedicated Backplate||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GIGABYTE B365M DS3H (LGA1151/Intel/Micro ATX/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB3.0) Type A/DDR4/Motherboard)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Micro Center AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor 6-core 12-Thread Up to 4.6GHz Unlocked with Wraith Stealth Cooler Bundle with ASUS ROG Strix B550-A AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 ATX Gaming Motherboard||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Asus Intel 8th Gen DDR4 HDMI VGA Micro ATX Motherboards (Prime H310M-E R2.0)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ASUS Prime B450M-A/CSM AMD AM4 (3rd/2nd/1st Gen Ryzen Micro-ATX commercial motherboard (1Gb LAN||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4/MicroATX/2xDDR4/HDMI/Realtek ALC887/3xPCIe/USB3.1 Gen 1/LAN/Motherboard)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX (LGA 1200/Intel/Z490/ATX/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 2/WiFi 6/Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Direct 11+1 Phase Digital VRMs with DrMOS Stages
- Extended MOS Heatsink VRM Cooling
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5
2. Metal Backplate Intel LGA 1150 1151 1155 1156 CPU Bracket Holder Radiators Base 115X Dedicated Backplate
- 100% New
- Suit for Intel 1150. 1151. 1155. 1156.
- A good replacement part for computer,easily install.
3. GIGABYTE B365M DS3H (LGA1151/Intel/Micro ATX/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB3.0) Type A/DDR4/Motherboard)
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4
- New hybrid digital PWM design
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard with LED trace path lighting
- Ultra-fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 and SATA interface
4. Micro Center AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor 6-core 12-Thread Up to 4.6GHz Unlocked with Wraith Stealth Cooler Bundle with ASUS ROG Strix B550-A AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 ATX Gaming Motherboard
- The World’s Most Advanced AMD 5600X CPU Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler and ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Motherboard bundle combo, experience elite performance in games, design, record, content creation and intense multi-tasking.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor.
- AM4 Sockets Supported, support PCIe 4.
- ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming MB (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard), built with Socket AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.
- Flexible connection and fast speed with dual M.
5. ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel CoreTM i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 12 PCIe 2.0 x1
- 4 SATA3, 1 M.2 (SATA3)
6. Asus Intel 8th Gen DDR4 HDMI VGA Micro ATX Motherboards (Prime H310M-E R2.0)
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with an integrated M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Fan pert delivers advanced fan controls for dynamic cooling
- Asus optimized improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies.
7. ASUS Prime B450M-A/CSM AMD AM4 (3rd/2nd/1st Gen Ryzen Micro-ATX commercial motherboard (1Gb LAN
- AMD AM4 Socket: The perfect pairing for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Fast Connectivity: 1Gb LAN, HDMI 2.0b, D-Sub, and DVI display outputs
- ASUS CSM motherboard: ASUS Corporate Stable Model with up to 36-month supply, EOL notice, and ECN control.
- ASUS Control Center Express to make IT endpoint management simpler
- 5X Protection III: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O.
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
8. GIGABYTE Z390 UD (LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining with above 4G Decoding, 6 x PCIe Slots)
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM design
- NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-way Graphics support with PCIe Armor and ultra-durable design
- Gigabyte exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with bandwidth management
- Support RGB Light strip in full colors
- CEC 2019 ready, save power with a simple click
- Smart Fan 5 features multiple temperature sensors and hybrid fan headers with fan stop
9. Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Bios setting changes are required to use 12 GPUs.
- Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA GPU’s.
- Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron (LGA1151)
- DDR4 2400/ 2133/ 1866
- Windows does not support more then 8 of AMD or NVIDIA GPUs.
10. GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4/MicroATX/2xDDR4/HDMI/Realtek ALC887/3xPCIe/USB3.1 Gen 1/LAN/Motherboard)
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th generation A series/Athlon processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed internet accelerator software
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lga 1156 Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lga 1156 Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lga 1156 Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lga 1156 Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lga 1156 Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lga 1156 Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lga 1156 Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lga 1156 Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lga 1156 Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.