All Best Motherboard I7 4790k has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Motherboard I7 4790k Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Micro Center Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with MSI Z490-A PRO ProSeries ATX Motherboard LGA 1200 Socket DDR4 Dual M.2 Slots||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Micro Center AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor 6-core 12-Thread Up to 4.6GHz Unlocked with Wraith Stealth Cooler Bundle with MSI B550-A PRO AM4 DDR4 ATX Motherboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K (Renewed)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590/ ATX/ Triple M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen2X2 Type-C/ 2.5GbE LAN/ Gaming Motherboard)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts, double CPU power connectors, and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
- Motherboard does not have WIFI function
2. Micro Center Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores 16 Threads up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with MSI Z490-A PRO ProSeries ATX Motherboard LGA 1200 Socket DDR4 Dual M.2 Slots
- Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor.
- CPU Support Maximum Memory Capacity 128 GB, DDR4 2933 MHz, No ECC memory, up to 2 memory channel, 45.
- MSI Z490-A PRO ProSeries Motherboard.
- Ready 4 the Future: Support Lightning Gen 4 Solution for the future.
- Turbo M.
3. Micro Center AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor 6-core 12-Thread Up to 4.6GHz Unlocked with Wraith Stealth Cooler Bundle with MSI B550-A PRO AM4 DDR4 ATX Motherboard PCIe 4.0 M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2
- The World’s Most Advanced AMD 5600X CPU Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler and MSI B550-A PRO Motherboard bundle combo, experience elite performance in games, design, record, content creation and intense multi-tasking.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor: 6 cores, 12 threads, 3.
- AM4 Sockets Supported, support PCIe 4.
- MSI B550-A PRO ATX Motherboard: ATX form factor, AM4 Socket, Supports DDR4 Memory, Dual Memory Channel, with 1 x PCIe 4.
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design with additional choke thermal pad and 7W/mK pad, M.
4. Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
5. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.
- Fan Noise Level: 9 – 36 dBA; Fan Speed: 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10% ; Fan Airflow: 24.
6. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
7. Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K (Renewed)
- Compatible with z97 boards only
- Not compatible with Z87 or Intel Motherboards
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology
- Processor with Unlocked Clock Multiplier
- Quick Sync Video enabling faster video conversion Supports LGA 1150 socket
8. ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability.
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
9. Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- Socket type LGA 1200
- Up to 5.1 GHz unlocked
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards.Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support
- Intel Optane Memory support
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
10. GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590/ ATX/ Triple M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen2X2 Type-C/ 2.5GbE LAN/ Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motherboard I7 4790k currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motherboard I7 4790k based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motherboard I7 4790k before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motherboard I7 4790k they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motherboard I7 4790k, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motherboard I7 4790k before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motherboard I7 4790k will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motherboard I7 4790k if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motherboard I7 4790k on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.