All Best Motherboards For I7 4770k has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Motherboards For I7 4770k Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Intel Core I7 4770K - 3.5 Ghz - 4 Cores - 8 Threads - 8 Mb Cache - Lga1150 Socket - Oem||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||GIGABYTE H310M A (LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590/ ATX/ Triple M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen2X2 Type-C/ 2.5GbE LAN/ Gaming Motherboard)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability.
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
2. MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket.
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Built for esports, streaming, and gaming.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
3. Intel Core I7 4770K – 3.5 Ghz – 4 Cores – 8 Threads – 8 Mb Cache – Lga1150 Socket – Oem
4. GIGABYTE H310M A (LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard)
- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen2 X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
5. MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4400 MHz)
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.
- MYSTIC LIGHT: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- AUDIO BOOST rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended heatsink with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2oz thickened copper.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
6. ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations.
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 3x M.
7. Intel Core i7-10700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 125W (BX8070110700K)
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- Socket type LGA 1200
- Up to 5.1 GHz unlocked
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards.Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support
- Intel Optane Memory support
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
8. GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590/ ATX/ Triple M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen2X2 Type-C/ 2.5GbE LAN/ Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
9. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
10. MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard (ATX
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts, double CPU power connectors, and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
- Motherboard does not have WIFI function
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motherboards For I7 4770k currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motherboards For I7 4770k based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motherboards For I7 4770k before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motherboards For I7 4770k they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motherboards For I7 4770k, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motherboards For I7 4770k before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motherboards For I7 4770k will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motherboards For I7 4770k if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motherboards For I7 4770k on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.