The top list of premium Portable Diesel Generator has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Ford 11, 050W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Electric Start||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Briggs & Stratton S3500 3500W Portable Generator with CO Guard and RV Outlet||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||WEN DF1100T 11, 000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Champion Power Equipment 100111 15||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Champion Power Equipment 100416 10||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Ford 11, 050W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology and Electric Start
- 11, 050W Peak/ 9, 000W Rated (Gasoline) & 10, 050W Peak/8, 100W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 457cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame.
- A Large 6.
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
- Electric Push Start with Maintenance Free Battery and Recoil backup make start-ups quick and easy
- 4) 120V 20A GFCI Outlets, (1) 120V AC 30A Twist-lock Outlet, and (1) 120/240V AC 50A RV Outlet with rubber outlet dust covers for added protection when not in use.
- Designed with Dual Drop-Down Cushion Grip Handles & 10” Never-Flat Wheels with Chrome F-150 Inspired Rims for added mobility and easy storage.
- Features like the Digital Hour Meter, Low Oil Shutdown, and Automatic Voltage Regulator for less hassle and added peace of mind.
- CARB, EPA, CSA Certified & Includes: Quick Start Guide, User Manual, Spark Plug T Wrench, Combination Wrench, Philips Screw Driver, 1.
2. BILT HARD Quiet Inverter Generator 4000 Watt
- Super Quiet: power output 68 dB makes BILT HARD inverter generator became great choice for emergency backup in a power outage, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability, perfect for use at home, RV or while camping.
- Inverter Technology: Using advanced inverter technology this super quiet generator produces a pure sine wave power curve that is safe to use with sensitive electronics.
- Product Parameter: Gas powered – Electric & Recoil Start – 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV gas engine – 3400 rated watts and 4000 peak watts – Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V 8A D.
- Exceptionally efficient: The efficient design of BILT HARD inverter generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption.
- Warranty: BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer.
3. Briggs & Stratton S3500 3500W Portable Generator with CO Guard and RV Outlet
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet – Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you’re away from home.
- Long 10 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) – A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt OHV Engine (208cc) – This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy Mobility – Featuring 7″ Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage – The Power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown Technology – Briggs and Stratton’s patent-pending technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected in the operating area.
4. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
6. WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty.
7. WEN DF1100T 11
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
8. Champion Power Equipment 100111 15
- Ultra-Powerful – At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 feet.
- Electric Start – Trust the reliable 717cc V-Twin Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
- Covered Outlets – One 120V 30A locking, a 120/240V 30A locking, a 120/240V 50A and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- Lift Hook – Designed for safe and easy transport, loading and unloading, plus the Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
9. Champion Power Equipment 100416 10
- Tri-Fuel Technology – Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.
- Electric Start – Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Intelligauge with CO Shield – Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system.
- Powerful – Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included.
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
How To Choose The Best Portable Diesel GeneratorDoes the thought of finding a great Portable Diesel Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Portable Diesel Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Portable Diesel Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Portable Diesel Generator. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Portable Diesel Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Portable Diesel Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Portable Diesel Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Portable Diesel Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Portable Diesel Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Portable Diesel Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Portable Diesel Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Portable Diesel Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Portable Diesel Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Portable Diesel Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.