All Best Small Generator has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Small Generator Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||TogoPower Portable Generator 1000 Peak Watts 120 Volts Gasoline Powered - CARB Compliant for Backup Home Use&Camping-Small Power Gas Outdoor Generator||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Champion Power Equipment 100900 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||DuroStar DS4000S Portable Generator||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Generac GP2500i Inverter, Orange||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||GOOLOO 600W Portable Power Station||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen160s Portable Power Station and Outdoor Generator 150 Peak 100 Rated Watts||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||A-iPower SUA2000iV 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas Powered||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. TogoPower Portable Generator 1000 Peak Watts 120 Volts Gasoline Powered – CARB Compliant for Backup Home Use&Camping-Small Power Gas Outdoor Generator
- WIDE APPLICATION】: TogoPower GG1000 power generator is a great back up outdoor generator for home and it’s also perfect for job sites, camping, fishing and hunting, etc.
- POWERFUL FOR EMERGENCY USE】: The gas powered portable generator produces 1000 watts of starting power and 800 watts of operating power supporting for small household appliances, such as blender, coffee pot, blower, dryer, fan, electric lamp and so on, and the emergency power station also charges for mobile devices including phones, iPads, laptops, etc.
- HIGH COMBUSTION EFFICIENCY】：The outdoor generator uses 90# Petrol & Oil mixing（50:1）to provide you with power flexibility on the road or in an emergency and it can run up to six hours at 50% load when the 1.
- AIR COOLING POWER SYSTEM】: Reliable 63cc two-stroke OHV Togo power air-cooled system home generator can provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE】: Lightweight and mini outdoor generator is easy to move and portable to carry outdoors even without the wheel kit, and small generator with low decibel won’t disturb your family, gasoline powered generator is easy to start, you can aslo buy a Carrying Case for conveniently carrying outdoors.
2. Champion Power Equipment 100900 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts.
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry.
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 11.
- PARALLEL READY: The optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2000-watt Champion inverter to double your output power.
- CLEAN POWER FOR SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD), a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter.
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
- Engine type: 4-Stroke
3. DuroStar DS4000S Portable Generator
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is Powered by a 7Hp 208cc OHV Durostar Engine.
- GAS POWERED TECHNOLOGY: Run your generator with Gasoline for long lasting power.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4, 000 starting watts and 3, 300 running watts, this unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With Durostar, get the power you need with a power panel that provides: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all Durostar generators, the DS4000S is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
4. Generac GP2500i Inverter
- Economy mode automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions.
- LED Indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overload, or ready-to-use.
- Parallel Ready to connect two GP2500i inverter generatoers for twice the power.
- Low-oil Level Shutdown automatically safeguards engine from incurring damage.
5. PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator
- WIDE APPLICATION: PowerSmart portable generator is great for campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: The gas generator contains with 63cc, 2HP, 2-stroke gas powered engine, which provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts.
- CLEAN ENERGY: The 120V household outlets and 12V DC output are installed in thie generator, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, such as phones, laptops and other outdoor electronics.
- QUIET TECHNOLOGY AND HIGH FUEL EFFICIENCY: Noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator.
- CUSTOMER SATISFICATION: PowerSmart is always aiming on providing great consumers value with the absolute best price and quality entire line of products.
6. WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty.
7. Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the “Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors” by Digital Trends.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
8. GOOLOO 600W Portable Power Station
- Large Capacity Portable Power Station】: GOOLOO portable power station with 626Wh power capacity，which can effectively power the electronic equipment.
- Four Easy Recharing Methods】: 1) Any compatible 60W/80W/100W/120W solar panel (not included) can be used to charge the solar generator in the way of solar energy, the charging time is determined by the solar light intensity.
- Multi-Function Outputs】: GOOLOO portable power station has standard 1 * pure sine wave AC power socket; USB Output: 3 * 5V / 2.
- Unique Design】: 1)The standalone AC/DC/USB/Emergency lighting provides easy operation when charging different devices; 2)Multifunction LCD display Battery Power, Available time, power consumption .
- MultiProtect And Warranty】: The power station rovides all-around protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen160s Portable Power Station and Outdoor Generator 150 Peak 100 Rated Watts
- VERSATILE OUTLETS CHARGE UP TO 9 DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME: Pushing 100 Rated Watts and 150 Peak Watts Through (2) 120V Household Outlets, (2) USB Ports, (1) Quick Charge USB Port, (1) USB-C Port, (3) 6mm 9-12V DC Outlets – Strong Enough to Easily Power a 36″ LED TV, Box Fans, or Heated Blankets.
- HOURS & HOURS OF POWER ON A SINGLE CHARGE: 155 Watt-Hours of Lithium-Ion Battery Capacity – Provides Long-Lasting Power That Charges Smartphones Up To 17 Times, Tablets Up to 9 Times, DSLR Cameras Up To 16 times, Drones Up To 23 Times – Delivers Hours of Power for a Nintendo Switch, Bluetooth Speakers, and GPS Systems.
- SMALLEST, LIGHTEST PORTABLE POWER STATION IN ITS CLASS: At 3.
- CHARGES AT HOME, ON THE GO, OR IN THE FIELD: Charges to 80% in Less Than 6 Hours Using a Household Outlet or in Less Than 7 Hours in the Car or With a Solar Panel (Panel Not Included).
- ECO-FRIENDLY POWER GENERATOR: Reduce Your Carbon Footprint for More Sustainable Lifestyle – No Obnoxious Fumes, No Messy Maintenance, No Noise Pollution – Whisper Quiet Indoor and Outdoor Generator.
- WORRY-FREE POWER SAFE FOR ALL: Safe for Sensitive Electronics with Built-In Device & Battery Guard – Short Circuit, Overload, and Temperature Protections Prolongs Battery Lifespan & Safeguards Against Damage.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: AC Adapter, DC Adapter, Cigarette Lighter Plug, Manual – Backed by 2-Year Coverage With Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage With Nationwide Customer Service Network.
10. A-iPower SUA2000iV 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas Powered
- Produces 2,000 starting watts with 1,600 running watts of clean and safe power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics.
- Complete with A-iPower’s “Low idle” technology for an extended run time of 4 hours at 100% load and 7 hours at 50% load.
- Equipped with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
- Powerful 79cc OHV 4-Stroke engine provides an abundant power supply yet runs at a super quiet operation of only 52 decibels.
- Light weight and compact at only 48 pounds, making your tailgate or camping experience as smooth as possible.
Small Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Small Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Small Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Small Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Small Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Small Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Small Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Small Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Small Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Small Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Small Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Small Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Small Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Small Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Small Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.