All Best X79 Cpu has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. X79 Cpu Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||Intel CPU BX8070110100F Core i3-10100F / 3.6GHz / 6MB LGA1200 4C / 8T||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||MACHINIST X79 Desktop Motherboard||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||INTEL XEON 8 CORE CPU E5-2650 V2 20M CACHE 2.60 GHZ SR1A8 (Renewed)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SODIAL X79 Motherboard M.2 Hard Disk Interface Lga2011 Pin with Eight Core E5 2650 CPU 16G DDR3 Recc Memory Motherboard Set||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Runtodo X79 H61 BTC Miner Motherboard 5X PCI-E 8X Support 3060 3080 Card with E5 2620 CPU RECC 4G DDR3 Memory 120G SSD||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Mainboard for in-tel Xeon E5 Core I7 CPU X79G M.2 Motherboard LGA 2011 DDR3||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Xumeili BTC X79-H61 Miner Motherboard CPU Supports 3060 Graphics Card With 5 Graphics Card Slot LGA 2011 DDR3 32G SATA3 .0||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Intel Xeon E5-2650 v2 Eight-Core Ivy Bridge EP Processor 2.6GHz 8.0GT/s 20MB LGA 2011 CPU; OEM (Renewed)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Intel CPU BX8070110100F Core i3-10100F / 3.6GHz / 6MB LGA1200 4C / 8T
- Country Of Origin :China
- Package Dimensions :7.3Cm L X10.7Cm W X11.8Cm H
- Package Weight :9.9Ounces
- Product Type : Computer Processor
2. MACHINIST X79 Desktop Motherboard
- Intel X79 Gaming Motherboard: Compatible for Intel series LGA 2011 socket(Intel i7 Processor and Xeon E5 V1 V2 series).
- Multiple expansion interfaces: X79 Micro ATX motherboard expansion slot includes 1 PCI-EX16 graphics card slot, 1 PCI-EX1 slot, 6 USB 2.
- Special function: This X79 desktop motherboard can support overclocking and has 8+24 pin power supply to ensure the stable operation of the CPU.
- 4-channel DDR3 ECC memory: 4 DDR3 ECC desktop memory slots with a maximum capacity of 64G.
- Characteristic interface: X79 computer motherboard retains two ps/2 circular ports, which have a faster transmission speed than the USB interface, which is a wise choice for gaming enthusiasts.
3. INTEL XEON 8 CORE CPU E5-2650 V2 20M CACHE 2.60 GHZ SR1A8 (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
- Intel Xeon E5-2650 v2 Eight-Core Processor 2.6GHz 8.0GT/s 20MB LGA 2011 CPU, Retail
- Model: Intel Xeon Processor E5-2650 v2
- Core Count: 8
- Clock Speed: 2.6 GHz
4. SODIAL X79 Motherboard M.2 Hard Disk Interface Lga2011 Pin with Eight Core E5 2650 CPU 16G DDR3 Recc Memory Motherboard Set
- X79-2011 four-memory motherboard, 7+1 all-solid-state CPU power supply is stable and powerful.
- SATA3.0 interface.
- Support DDR3 RECC memory
- CPU socket type: LGA 2011
- Support server memory and ordinary memory, E5 2620 E5-2640, E5-2650, E5-2660, E5-2670, E5-2680 and other V1, V2 CPU.
5. Runtodo X79 H61 BTC Miner Motherboard 5X PCI-E 8X Support 3060 3080 Card with E5 2620 CPU RECC 4G DDR3 Memory 120G SSD
- The computing power of a single card is up to 48MH/s or more, and it perfectly supports 4G video memory cards, which greatly improves the mining function of computing power.
- The BTC X79 motherboard uses the H61 chip and a single-channel 2011 socket CPU; Design 5 Pcie3.
- Brand new X79 BTC 5 card mining board +E5 2620 2011 pin CPU + RECC 4G DDR3 memory + MSATA 120G hard drive kit.
- If you want to use other CPUs, please use CPUs below 2630, such as 26 series such as 2603 2609 2620 2603 V2 2609 V2 2620 V2.
- In-line 5 card X79 (H61 chip) motherboard, support 3060 3080 card!!! 60mm large-spacing slot.
6. Mainboard for in-tel Xeon E5 Core I7 CPU X79G M.2 Motherboard LGA 2011 DDR3
- High compatibility for a higher experience.
- With M.2 interface, suitable for desktop computer for Core i7 for Xeon E5.
- It adopts for In-tel X79 chipset and supports up to 64GB of memory.
- Supporting the full range of for LGA 2011 interface processors, the ideal choice for your work.
- 100% brand new and high quality
7. AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-core
- AMD’s fastest 6 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 12 processing threads
- Can deliver elite 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- Bundled with the quiet, capable AMD Wraith Stealth cooler. System Memory Type: DDR4
- 4.6 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 35 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
8. Xumeili BTC X79-H61 Miner Motherboard CPU Supports 3060 Graphics Card With 5 Graphics Card Slot LGA 2011 DDR3 32G SATA3 .0
- Memory storage capacity: 32.0
- Compatible devices: Personal Computer
9. AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core
- AMD’s fastest 8 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 16 procesing threads.
- Can deliver elite 100-plus FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- Cooler not included, high-performance cooler recommended
- 4.7 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 36 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
10. Intel Xeon E5-2650 v2 Eight-Core Ivy Bridge EP Processor 2.6GHz 8.0GT/s 20MB LGA 2011 CPU; OEM (Renewed)
- 2 MB
- 20 MB Cache
- 64-bit Processing
- 22 nm
- 95 W
X79 Cpu Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great X79 Cpu stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying X79 Cpu in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect X79 Cpu for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about X79 Cpu Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best X79 Cpu in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best X79 Cpu currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top X79 Cpu based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the X79 Cpu before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the X79 Cpu they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good X79 Cpu, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your X79 Cpu before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable X79 Cpu will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good X79 Cpu if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated X79 Cpu on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.