The top list of premium X99 Motherboard For Overclocking has been launched by this new journey. We decorated some older models and combined them with better or newer ones.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
|1||ASUS Prime Z590-A LGA 1200 (Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Motherboard (14+2 DrMOS Power Stages||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite (AMD Ryzen 3000/X570/ATX/PCIe4.0/DDR4/USB3.1/Realtek ALC1200/Front USB Type-C/RGB Fusion 2.0/M.2 Thermal Guard/Gaming Motherboard)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel®11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 DDR4 DVI HDMI Onboard Graphics CFX ATX Motherboard (X470 GAMING PLUS Max)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. ASUS Prime Z590-A LGA 1200 (Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Motherboard (14+2 DrMOS Power Stages
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling and AI noise cancelation
- Enhanced Power Solution: 14plus2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations.
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking with ASUS OptiMem II.
2. MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4.
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning fast game experience: 1x turbo M.2, amd turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
3. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core
- The world’s most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- 6 cores and 12 processing threads bundled with the quiet AMD wraith stealth cooler max temps 95°C
- 4 2 GHz max Boost unlocked for overclocking 35 MB of game Cache DDR4 3200 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards.
4. Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite (AMD Ryzen 3000/X570/ATX/PCIe4.0/DDR4/USB3.1/Realtek ALC1200/Front USB Type-C/RGB Fusion 2.0/M.2 Thermal Guard/Gaming Motherboard)
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel ECC/ non ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- True 12 phases digital VRM
- Extended VRM Heatsink
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 & thermal guard
5. ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12plus2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs.
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3plus design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization.
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
6. ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel®11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14 plus 2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.
7. MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminum Cover with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2 ounce thickened copper.
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.
8. ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Socket AM4 Digi Power design 9 Power Phase design Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge) Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge) Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge).
- Country of origin : China
- Memory 4x DDR4-3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots Dual Channel ECC Non-ECC Unbuffered Max Capacity of 64GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge)).
- Slots 2x PCI-Express 3 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8) 2x PCI-Express 2 0 x16 Slots (two run at x4) 1x PCI-Express 2 0 x1 Slot.
9. MACHINIST X99 Gaming Motherboard WiFi LGA 2011-V3 Micro ATX Motherboard with M.2 NVME SATA Slot Support Four Channel DDR4 ECC RAM 2133 MHz Intel i7 XEON E5 V3/V4 X99-RS9
- Enhanced Performance and Capability: This desktop Motherboard use chipset B85, which support Intel series with LGA 2011-3 socket, such as Intel Xeon E Processors and i7 series.
- Gigabit Network: The X99 motherboard features the Realtek RTL8111G chipset network card, which is designed to deliver the performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server.
- 4*DDR4 Memory Slots: The motherboard supports four generations of DDR4.
- 2 Wifi Interface is specially designed for gamers.
- Two heat sinks on board: The X99 RS9 computer motherboard is equipped with 2 VRM heat sinks, made of special materials, beautiful in design and can provide fast heat dissipation for the motherboard.
10. MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 DDR4 DVI HDMI Onboard Graphics CFX ATX Motherboard (X470 GAMING PLUS Max)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for Socket AM4.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: Turbo M. 2, AMD storemi technology, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2
- Core boost: with premium layout and optimized power design to support more Cores and provide better performance.
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 7 Colors/ 7 effects in one click.
How To Choose The Best X99 Motherboard For OverclockingDoes the thought of finding a great X99 Motherboard For Overclocking stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying X99 Motherboard For Overclocking in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect X99 Motherboard For Overclocking for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about X99 Motherboard For Overclocking. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best X99 Motherboard For Overclocking in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best X99 Motherboard For Overclocking currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top X99 Motherboard For Overclocking based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the X99 Motherboard For Overclocking before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the X99 Motherboard For Overclocking they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good X99 Motherboard For Overclocking, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your X99 Motherboard For Overclocking before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable X99 Motherboard For Overclocking will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good X99 Motherboard For Overclocking if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated X99 Motherboard For Overclocking on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.