All Best Z170 Overclocking Motherboard has been tested and reviewed by our specialists. Additionally, we will make all products easier for you to choose the best one. Z170 Overclocking Motherboard Reviews classified by top-rated customer ratings from multiple online stores, forum conversations and our own field experience.
|1||ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel®11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GIGABYTE H310M A (LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 DDR4 DVI HDMI Onboard Graphics CFX ATX Motherboard (X470 GAMING PLUS Max)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ASUS RGB LGA1151 DDR4 5-Way Optimization ATX Motherboard (Z170 Pro Gaming/AURA)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard- PCIe 4.0||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel®11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14 plus 2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.
2. ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining(BTC) with Above 4G Decoding
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability.
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
3. GIGABYTE H310M A (LGA1151/ Intel/ H310/ Micro ATX/ DDR4/ HDMI 1.4/ M.2/ Motherboard)
- Supports 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen2 X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
4. MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 DDR4 DVI HDMI Onboard Graphics CFX ATX Motherboard (X470 GAMING PLUS Max)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for Socket AM4.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: Turbo M. 2, AMD storemi technology, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2
- Core boost: with premium layout and optimized power design to support more Cores and provide better performance.
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 7 Colors/ 7 effects in one click.
5. MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminum Cover with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2 ounce thickened copper.
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.
6. ASUS RGB LGA1151 DDR4 5-Way Optimization ATX Motherboard (Z170 Pro Gaming/AURA)
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-generation Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3, Pentium and Celeron processors
- Dual DDR4 3466 (OC) support
- True gaming aesthetics: 3D-printing friendly and Aura RGB lighting
- Easy and stable overclocking: Pro Clock technology, 5-Way Optimisation and 2nd-generation T-Topology
- SupremeFX: Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
- Sonic Radar ll: Scan and detect your enemies to dominate
- Top-speed protected networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst IV
- RAMCache: Speed up your game loads
- Ultra-speedy transfers for faster gaming: USB 3.1 Type-A/C & M.2
- Gamer’s Guardian: SafeSlot, highly-durable components and smart DIY features
7. ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) microATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations.
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem II proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 3x M.
8. MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4.
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning fast game experience: 1x turbo M.2, amd turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
9. ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Socket AM4 Digi Power design 9 Power Phase design Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge) Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge) Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge).
- Country of origin : China
- Memory 4x DDR4-3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots Dual Channel ECC Non-ECC Unbuffered Max Capacity of 64GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge)).
- Slots 2x PCI-Express 3 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8) 2x PCI-Express 2 0 x16 Slots (two run at x4) 1x PCI-Express 2 0 x1 Slot.
10. ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard- PCIe 4.0
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 headers.
- Comprehensive cooling: active PCH heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm Heatpipe, Dual on-board M.
- Gaming connectivity: supports PCIe 4.
- Gaming networking: 2.
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
Z170 Overclocking Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Z170 Overclocking Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Z170 Overclocking Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Z170 Overclocking Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Z170 Overclocking Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Z170 Overclocking Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Z170 Overclocking Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Z170 Overclocking Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Z170 Overclocking Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Z170 Overclocking Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Z170 Overclocking Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Z170 Overclocking Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Z170 Overclocking Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Z170 Overclocking Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Z170 Overclocking Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.